McKee School is full for Grades 1, 2 and 3 in the regular program. We can only accept resident students who newly move into the school’s attendance area for the regular program. A resident student of Edmonton Public Schools has at least one parent or legal guardian living in Edmonton who is not Roman Catholic. Non-resident students can enrol in another Division school with space.
If you are registering for Kindergarten or if you are new to Edmonton Public Schools, you must register online.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
If your child is new to Edmonton Public Schools, please visit the Division website to register for school.
Kindergarten Open House Video: CLICK HERE
Designated overflow school for Dr. Margaret - Ann Armour
McKee is an overflow designated school for Dr. Margaret - Ann Armour. If your child is part of the lottery process for Dr. Margaret - Ann Armour and is not selected to attend the school, they will be able to attend our school, which is the overflow designated school.
Students from the for Dr. Margaret - Ann Armour should enrol at their designated school first if they wish to be part of the lottery process and be placed on the callback list. If families do not want to be part of the lottery process, they can choose to register or pre-enrol directly at McKee. Siblings will also be able to attend.
More information about the lottery process is available on the Edmonton Public Schools website.
If you have additional questions about this process, please call our office at 780-435-7140.
SCHOOL SUPPLIES 2020-21
The NEW STAPLES School Tools Program starts on August 1, 2020.
Here is the information to order:
- Click this link https://www.staples.ca/pages/schooltools#parents
- Type "McKee School"
- Select "Alberta" from the province drop down list
- Click the link for the correct grade/program for your child
- Follow prompts to place order
As we prepare for the 2021-22 school year, we recognize that in-person classes might not be the right choice for all families and staff, depending on their personal circumstances and well-being. That is why we are offering choice. Between June 21 and August 12, families can let us know how their child will learn for the first half of 2021-22, by making their selection in SchoolZone.
HOW IT WORKS
Families sign into their parent account on SchoolZone:
- Click the Forms menu option at the top of your screen
- Choose Additional Forms
- Select Family Choice (click anywhere on the row)
- Review the information sheet then click Respond at the bottom of the page. (Depending on the type of device you're using, you may need to download the information sheet.)
- Check the boxes on the right side of the screen to complete your choice
- Click Submit
- Please remember to complete the form for each child enrolled at Edmonton Public Schools