We are extremely proud of our ‘Home-School-Community' partnership at McKee School. We have built a collaborative culture based upon strong relationships and high quality instruction. Every member of the McKee community places a great deal of importance on these relationships to ensure the successful academic and personal development of all of our students.
McKee School offers:
- Programming from Kindergarten through to grade six.
- Students in grades four, five and six receive instruction in French as a Second Language and at risk students receive Middle Years Literacy Intervention.
- McKee School is also a district site for Division l and Division ll Behaviour and Learning Assistance programming, spread out over three classes.
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters mentorship to approximately 30 students.
- U of A Students for Learning (SFL) collaboration
- Study Buddy program
- Music, Photography Art clubs, Intramurals, AMA Safety Patrols, Student Leadership .
- Strong community relationships that allow us to provide our students with authentic and relevant learning experiences beyond the regular classroom.