Starting Monday, December 06, 2021, families can choose in-person or online learning for their child(ren) for the second half of the 2021–22 school year. The second half runs from February to the end of June 2022.
Families can indicate their choice using the Family choice for 2021–22 form on SchoolZone until 4 p.m. on January 11, 2022. Families who need SchoolZone credentials, can email email@example.com. Results will be visible to parents until February 7, 2022.
More information about family choice and online learning
For more information about family choice and online learning in the next school year, visit what to expect in the 2021–22 school year and online learning on epsb.ca. Share these with families in your school community who need more information.
HOW IT WORKS
Families sign into their parent account on SchoolZone:
- Click the Forms menu option at the top of your screen
- Choose Additional Forms
- Select Family Choice (click anywhere on the row)
- Review the information sheet then click Respond at the bottom of the page. (Depending on the type of device you're using, you may need to download the information sheet.)
- Check the boxes on the right side of the screen to complete your choice
- Click Submit
- Please remember to complete the form for each child enrolled at Edmonton Public Schools