McKee School's primary way to communicate with parents & students is SchoolZone.
Each parent/guardian and each student has their own unique login for SchoolZone. If you do not have your access, please contact the school office for yours!
To stay informed:
- understand the skills and lessons your child is learning in school
- become familiar with school rules, grading practices, field trip procedures, fees and supplies
- mark holidays and special events in your calendar
- talk with your child about school, interests, and friends
- keep in touch with your child's teacher, and share information about your child's strengths and challenges
- learn how to raise a concern about an issue at school
SUPPORTING YOUR CHILD’S SPECIAL EDUCATION NEEDS
To discover how we can support your child’s special education needs:
- understand our approach to inclusive learning
- learn about Early Years and special education programming
SET YOUR CHILD UP FOR SUCCESS
To help your child succeed at school:
- encourage healthy habits and support your child’s language learning at home
- explore activities in the EPSB Together app to connect what they are learning in school to everyday skills
LEND A HELPING HAND
To lend a helping hand:
Contact your child's teacher to discuss ways you can get involved.